Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Eyes Have it

(4)

My personal experience with 'racism' might be of interest to you.

Born in 1935 I was naturally inclined to hate the germans and the Japanese (after WWII). But Germany and Japan were my first choices of overseas assignment after I had completed USAF training in 1955. I chose Germany as the number one choice and Japan as the number two choice. Fate had it that I would spend two years in Japan. My main interest in both cases was pussy. I was a Catholic virgin determined to end my abject sexual state of virginity as soon as possible.

Within two months of my arrival in Japan I had achieved my goal. (Shame on you Anne Bellinger! You only had to spread your legs!)

Indeed, I thereafter continued my sexual offensive against the Japanese Female out of sheer sexual ecstacy: I fucked a bunch of very good-looking Japanese women. A bunch! During that campaign I grew to love Asian Eyes. I still love Asian eyes and Asian faces - Japanese, Chinese, Korean... makes no difference. I love those Asian eyes to this very moment.

I also love the variations of those Asian Eyes, the Hispanic and American Indian versions being most mentionable. I see this as a case of 'sexual racism.' Culture had nothing to do with my preferences in these cases, only race, only sex. Call it racial sexual imprinting.

I love female European Eyes too, of course. Always have, always will.