Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Obama Bubble

(2)

The Obama Bubble refers to the current media infatuation with Barach Hussein Obama, a mixed race (half black/half white) politician who is all the rage nowadays in the Jew-dominated media. Obama is a junior senator from Illinois who has two years of experience in national politics. He is now one of the front-runners for the Democratic nomination.

Huh?!

When I first witnessed the Jewish press's infatuation with Obama some weeks ago I wondered out loud, 'Hmm. What do the Jews have on Obama?' Nowadays I see Obama as the Jews' most promising candidate because of his lack of experience: Jewish political 'movers and shakers' like Obama because they think they can control him to some extent based, if not on 'indescretions,' then on 'inexperience.' Prove me wrong if you can.

I predict that Obama will bomb.

Which brings us to the subject of 'Racism in America' which Paula Zahn oversaw recently on CNN. I saw parts of it and liked it, but it was necessarily superficial, something which would be understood by the average CNN viewer. As I watched parts of it I was moved to examine my own 'racism' (tap). Not that I 'took the test.' I don't need a test (faint boom). I know (being gassed here).

Labels: , , , ,