Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Wrong Irishman

Another benefit of knowing Jewish names was that I realized how many Jews become doctors and Lawyers. Jews are vastly 'over-represented' in those professions. There are a lot of Jews in politics and media also. In fact, Jews are a powerful force in America, and I was not surprised some years ago when a Jew wrote a book about the phenomenon titled, 'The Jewish Establishment.' (I bought the book and read most of it, by the way, but it seems to have become misplaced recently.)

This awareness of 'Jewish power' did not (tap) dampen my enthusiasm for rubbing Jewish nose in Freudian mire. Far from it: I was not picking on a weak and defenseless people. Nor was I afraid of that ultimate Jewish weapon, the charge of 'anti-Semitism.' That charge had been used against me by el fisho even before I 'became anti-Semitic.' What more could they do? So I smeared the Jews for years in my little journal, enjoying every minute of it. I began to think of myself as, 'The Wrong Irishman.' Those Jews had fucked with the Wrong (thump) Irishman and they were paying the price - if they were reading my stuff and I was sure they were.