Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Lucky Me

In the interests of fairness I should mention that I 'spun' the interview in the previous post for purposes of humor and sarcasm. He actually did a competent exam and left me with the impression that he was a nice guy. Not that I lied. I simply selected the parts of the interview which served my purposes. One of these days I'll get to some of my more unfortunate encounters with Jewish doctors.

Where were we... ah yes, stoned at the DCC. Now that I think about it that pot lasted me 'til the mid '90s. I only used it to terminate alcohol highs, never smoking it otherwise. In fact pot is a very good alcohol terminator. If you are the type who can't stop drinking until you drop then you might try pot-as-terminator (with your doctor's permission of course - and I wouldn't mention it to your local sheriff).

I left the DCC with a much clearer understanding of the Jewish queer who was poisoning my life. (But at that time I did not yet realize he was a homosexual.) I also had more of an understanding of how a rich criminal lawyer was in the perfect position to do what he was doing: he had money, criminal contacts, knowlege of the law... and I could go on and on, but most important of all he belonged to a special tribe of people.

There were literally millions of these people. They had been chosen by God thousands of years ago to be His Special People, and as a result of that they had been persecuted for thousands of years all over the world. They needed revenge. Unfortunately they could not take revenge on their dead persecutors, but I was available. I was more than available: I was Irish, I was uncircumcised, and I did not believe in their stupid god. Furthermore I was vulnerable.

To Denver's most famous fish I was therefore irresistable: he assigned himself to be my official persecutor, with the tacit approval, of course, of The Jewish People. Lucky me.