Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bible Boogers

(11)

Which brings us up to date.

Amazingly, I was about to sign off when I picked up a paper towel and blew my nose: there, in the folds of that common paper towel, lay a Bible Booger. I grasped it on my right index finger and went into the kitchen-dining room where I got out my Booger Bible. I opened my BB to Genesis 17:1 (The Covenant and Circumcision). A previous bloody booger had been pasted there. But I was in a hurry and not in the mood to find another appropiate passage. I pasted that sucker into Genesis 17:1 on top of the previous 'entry.'

You might be wondering what a 'bible booger' really is. Listen up and listen good:

A Bible Booger is a bloody snot. No blood, no acceptable booger. A BB is eligible to be pasted in The Bible, especially the Very Old and Very Odius Testament - but not the New Testament - and Revalations.

I have been pasting Bible Boogers into my Booger Bible for years. I love doing Bible Boogers. It is my way of demonstrating my contempt for the Jewish god WHTZSNM and the Very Old and Odius Testament.